Stars and Celebs is looking for a fun and energetic intern who has exceptional time management, a great online presence of their own and loves everything entertainment including gossip, TV, music, YouTubers, Gaming, Instagram, Snapchat and more to work with the marketing and editorial teams on the site’s social media presence and campaigns.
- Work directly with the social media and editorial team to implement and improve social media strategy
- Engaging with our community across all social channels
- Promoting some editorial and video content on Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Reddit and Google +.
- Researching and curating content and images for use on our social channels
- Celebrity, influencer, and entertainment research.
- Assist with development of social media content
- Creating and scheduling social posts with the Stars and Celebs voice.
- Updating birthday calendar.
- Promote contests and other website related tasks.
- Conducting research on social media partnerships for initiatives such as Instagram takeovers
- Assisting with other special projects and events as needed
- Replying to comments, messages, etc.
- A love of Stars and Celebs
- Current college student in a degree program
- Social media savvy with some experience growing accounts
- Understanding of social platforms
- Experience with both Instagram grid curation and Instagram stories.
- Experience with Snapchat Stories
Strong writing and communication skills
- Organized, efficient, and collaborative self-starter
- Basic Photoshop skills, Adobe Premiere and Adobe Illustrator skills a plus.
- Weekly meetings via Google Hangout, two per month required
- Weekly assignments
- Weekly surveys
This is a remote internship (work from home).
The internship requires 15 hours a week with a flexible schedule.
Academic credit is PREFERRED
Find us on social media! Here's where:
Twitter – @celcafe
Facebook – /CelebrityCafeNews
Google+ – +TheCelebrityCafe.com
Tumblr – http://thecelebritycafe.tumblr.com/
Pinterest – celebritycafe
Instagram – thecelebritycafe
YouTube – TheCelebrityCafe.com
Interested? Send your resume and cover letter to [email protected] an editor will be in touch about acceptance into the program.